Friday 30 December 2011

In The End, Close Is All There Is

It never occurred to me that what I am doing right now, its practically the future of what CF is. Not to sound dramatic or "I'm sooo important" or what, but yea. I need to look beyond the pesky little things that I, in my nature, blow out of proportion and learn to look at the bigger picture. I remember telling my seniors how "I hope one day when I become a senior myself, I want to be a blessing to my juniors just like how they have been a blessing to me".  Hello, does that ring a bell.? You have the farewell card on your desk to serve as a good reminder for starters. 


Yes, it really is depending on how I choose to look at things now. If I choose to look at it negatively, I won't even bother to keep whatever traditions that we have alive and I can easily and selfishly be throwing away the things that those before me worked so hard for. 


OR


Of course it is easier said than done, but I can choose to overlook it. Those before me, they went through what I am going through, maybe even worse. But hey, they carried on the legacy. 

My choice - the latter.



#Carrie Underwood - You Won't Find This

1 comment: