Thursday 8 December 2011

Breaking Rules

Is it really that horrible that you do something that someone in authority told you not to.? Like when you are young and you've eaten too much candy for the day, and your parents said "No more candies for a week.!!". You try to stay away from it as long as you can, but by the 3rd day you snuck out and got yourself some treats. Usually, when one breaks rules, one gets punishment. I get it, that's how things work. That is possible when you are still 10 or something. Not when you are a year short of being 20.

So yes, I broke some rules and it became public together with the evidence to show that yes, I broke those rules... In fact, I was the one who made it public, because I saw it as harmless. Forgive me if it was offensive, I'm just being very honest.


All in all, I just wanna declare
.
.
.

I am rebellious and I know it.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment