Friday 13 January 2012

A Scream and You Know Its Me

Yes, I made it to Cyber's Agape: Love Beyond Measure :-)
Made it right on time actually, the show was about to start, and I found my seat.
Such perfect timing :-)

So here is what happened...

Opening scene, saw Esther on stage *screams.!!*

I'm nerdy and I know it, I laughed so loud I might have scared my friend.

And I lost count of the scenes right about now. Philip came on stage as a chef, and I *screams..*

According to the pictures I that I took, Vivian came on stage next. She was playing a doctor. *Spotlight on* and I saw Vivian and of course I *screams..*

When Dr. Vivian left the stage, there was a bed set up on stage and I had no idea who was on the bed. Then the person on the bed sat up. Oh my goodness, it was Alvin.!! *screamed and continued laughing...*

Practically continued on with the remaining of the show with cheering and clapping. Eventually the show came to an end, and I got so excited to see them all. If I wasn't wrong, Chef Philip came to me first and the first thing he said to me was "I can hear you scream.." AHAHAHA =D Then, right after he finished saying that, Stephen came and said "You scream so loud I can hear you from there you know.." Wahahahaha, good to know.? Truth was, I didn't know who was acting as what, and when so and so are coming out, everything was a surprise to me :-)


I got to see many familiar faces and funny stuff, like Keith with his tissue box *get well soon*, Charmaine who coincidentally sat at the same row with me, Naveen who talked about the weird architecture of our campus ~ roofception. Twas a good night for me :-) 

I actually woke up sick that day and I was like "why now.??!". I was shivering in bright daylight. Managed to drag myself out of bed after lying there for a while. Ate something so that I could pop a Panadol and went back to sleep #Panadol please take effect#. This all happened in less than an hour. 

*an hour or so later*

Woke up again, got ready and gathered with the rest of my CG members ready to depart to Cyber. The moment I entered the car, I pasted the cool fever patch on my forehead and prayed that I would at least have enough energy during the show to make some noise for them. Which judging from what I wrote above, I got more than I asked for *oh happiness* thank You.!!! Though I was practically shivering again when we went for supper but I have nothing to complain. I was happy already.

Made it back safely to Malacca and fell flat on my bed almost immediately, didn't even bother to go online and that is a big deal. Thought of not going to class the next day, but when I woke up, though I was late, I still made it to class. And my fever's almost gone. The only thing is my taste buds are not functioning. Everything tastes pretty bland to me still, but hey if that stops me from eating for the sake of eating, why not right.? 

He's faithful and gave me more than I asked for, and I am oh-so-haaapppppyyyy.!!!!


Thank you so much to F.o.C CG for making this trip possible. Aku banyak happieee...


Oh and not to forget, my Daya dearie came.!! SHE CAME.!! and she saved me a seat too. Sorry if I made too much noise =.=

Time to be a nerd again now...

No comments:

Post a Comment