Thursday 19 January 2012

365 Photo Diary #4

Update for January 2012 thus far...

1st January 2012
Took this the moment I got home before running out the door again for ROC2 practices.

2nd January 2012
Majority of the cast and crew's first time in the real venue. We practiced without air-cond and I swear I was like a sayur masin when practice was done for the day.

3rd January 2012
Praise God.!! We had an amazing first night for ROC2 =)) And Cyber peeps came to support as well...

4th January 2012
Second night is done which means ROC2 is completely over now. These are all my stuff after they are packed. So diva-ish right.?? XP

5th January 2012
ROC2 is done, its time to whack all the iced and spicy stuff without guilt :-P

6th January 2012
My new plush toy :-)

7th January 2012
Chocolates from Christmas. I love my peppermint patties =P

8th January 2012
Ate the Prosperity beef for lunch. Too pepper-ry for me. I love the curly fries though...

9th January 2012
My new tee.

10th January 2012
ROC2 wristbands are finally here.!! Its Unfailing Love btw >.<

11th January 2012
I made it to Cyber's Agape and so did a bunch of us from Malacca :-) I had a good time, thanks for the laughter...

12th January 2012
Hanging out, swimming and getting caught for swimming illegally in UG's pool. hehehe =P

13th January 2012
Took the red flats out for a walk and some errands.

14th January 2012
Some seniors brought us out for dinner at Portuguese Settlement. #anotherfoodspotchecked# :-P




That's all I have for now and till the next update...
Happy Chinese New Year...

and MMU-ians,
Happy Studying XD

No comments:

Post a Comment